Title: Raw Meat & Integrity Support Technologist
Shift/Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
We know about food!
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
To protect consumers, customers and Tulip Ltd from harm, loss or reputational damage by;
Ensuring that all raw materials and packaging used at site are fully compliant with Tulip, legal and customer raw materials risk management and quality requirements for sourcing, specification, receipt and use.
Providing effective food integrity management, compliance and continuous improvement support to the site that ensures that all necessary arrangements for the identification, assessment, reduction and control of product integrity risk are implemented and maintained for all products manufactured at Ruskington, in accordance with Tulip, legal and customer requirements
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT's, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.