Title: Despatch Operative - Twilight Shift
We know about food!
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
As a Despatch Operative you will ensure the smooth operation of the receipt, storage and processing of feedstock for the Bodmin site. You will load and unload transit trailers to and from a variety of suppliers / sites. Undertake good location control and stock control in all fridges and undertake stock checks as required.
You will receive and transfer products on Arolink, completing this promptly and accurately, whilst maintaining accurate SAP records for equipment transfers.
At all stages of the process, visually examine product for quality, rejecting any unsuitable product and bringing issues to the attention of the Area Leader, and complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and correct manner.
We are looking for people that want to make a difference, want to be part of a team that works collaboratively and has plenty of energy and enthusiasm. If this is you then we would like to hear from you.
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT's, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.