Title: Despath Operatives - Tipper
We know about food!
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
As a Despatch Operative (Tipper) you will ensure the smooth operation of the receipt, storage and processing of feedstock for the Bodmin site. Your main accountabilities will be to load and unload transit trailers to and from a variety of suppliers / sites. To undertake good location control and stock control in all fridges and undertake stock checks as required.
You will at all stages of the process, visually examine product for quality, rejecting any unsuitable product and bringing issues to the attention of the Area Leader and complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and correct manner.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join a small team within the Despatch department. If you think that this could be the role for you please do get in touch.
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT's, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.