Lecturer in Health & Social Care – variable hours – fixed term until 31st July 2021
£17.80 - £28.41 per hour
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified individual with relevant experience to teach CACHE Health & Social Care and Early Years programmes.
Our provision includes Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care, CACHE Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care with experience in teaching on CACHE Early Years Educators course level 1, 2 and 3.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To act as Personal Tutor to a group of students and undertake the duties associated with this pastoral role.
• Engage in core duties including preparation, marking, monitoring student progress, preparing reports, setting and marking of examination papers, developing and preparing flexible learning materials.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Holds a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
• Has an appropriate teaching qualification.
• Ideally has relevant teaching experience (particularly CACHE Health & Social Care at Levels 2 & 3) within the FE sector.
• Is an effective communicator and has good organisational skills.
Closing date – 25th June 2020
A teaching qualification would be an advantage or a commitment to undertake this within the first year of employment is essential.
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and children and adults barred list checks where the applicant will be employed in a regulated activity.
Dudley College of Technology is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including disabled, and black and ethnic minority applicants.