Help us to deliver ‘More homes, great services, better lives’
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Senior Bid Writer to join the Business Development Team at NCHA, a well established provider of care and support in the East Midlands.
Proactive in your approach, you will be responsible for overseeing the production and management of the bid and tender process for NCHA. You will lead the production and submission of ITT’s and bids as well as negotiating viable contractual arrangements on all tendering submissions. In addition to this, you will actively review current contracts and keep up to date with business and funding opportunities in the current market.
Want to know why you should work with NCHA?
*10 Great Reasons to work with NCHA:
1. Competitive salary
2. Free Health cashback plan; claim up to £100 for dental treatment, optician fees and other benefits
3. 28.5 days statutory annual leave (rising to 30.5days after 5 years) + bank holidays
4. On-going training and development opportunities
5. Reward and recognition for staff who go the extra mile
6. Staff social activities sponsored by the organisation
7. Free Enhanced DBS where applicable
8. Benefits scheme offering discounts and cashback at high street shops and major supermarkets, gyms etc. via NCHA Lifestyle Hub
9. £250 for referring external candidates for a Care Assistant or Support Worker role
10. Free confidential access to 24hr assistance program for counselling, advice and support
To be successful in this post you will be able to demonstrate success in a similar role, having proven experience of bid/report writing and tender management and a good understanding of commissioning and bid application processes. You will be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent NVQ level 4 qualification.
You will be hard working, have attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour. You will also be able to demonstrate a good level of IT and numeracy skills.
A full driving license and access to vehicle is essential for this post.
If you meet this criteria and would enjoy working as part of a values driven organisation we want to hear from you.
All successful candidates will be required to complete online ability tests prior to the interview.
Closing Date: 24th April 2018