We’re looking for an amazing Audit Director who knows the West Midlands market like the back of their hand to join us
The brief is simple - lead the charge to take us to No1 by working closely with our business development team – finding and converting clients who are just like us and making sure that we then wow them at every opportunity. In addition you’re likely to lead and develop others – motivating and inspiring them to be amazing for clients as well.
At PKF Cooper Parry we exist to disrupt, lead and make life count - does that sound like you? Read on
What you’ll be great at:
- You use your brilliant networks in the West Midlands to find and build your own portfolio of clients working in partnership with our business development team (typically privately owned businesses between £5-£50m annual turnover)
- You understand clients needs and identify opportunities for PKF Cooper Parry to satisfy those needs now and in the future
- You drive client advocacy levels through the roof to the point where they want to tell others about us
- Leading and inspiring a team
- Setting clear expectations, celebrating success and challenging when necessary
- Providing feedback and coaching others to take accountability for their own actions, results and personal development
- Encouraging others to use their strengths brilliantly in the service of clients and other team members
- Setting stretching but achievable targets and keeping close to performance to know when we’re on and off-track and being ready and able to ‘course correct’ where necessary
- Keeping close to the cash – managing WIP and debtors like they were your very own
What you’ll need to be successful
ACA qualified (or equivalent) and registered as an RI (or well on your way to becoming one) is a minimum requirement.
You’ll need to feel comfortable in an organisation that wants you to be yourself but will also challenge you to be the very best version of yourself almost all of the time. Whilst we’re going to give you some clients to get to know more about how we work – you’ll be expected to build up your own portfolio working in partnership with the BD team.
We value people who are brave, play all in, want to keep learning, are nice people to be around and feel like we’re all in this together. You’ll love leading others, have shed loads of resilience, not be perfect all of the time (we honestly don’t want robots) and be great to work with and be around.
Most of all – you’ll need to believe in what we’re going to achieve as a company and be able to shout from the rooftops and persuade clients why they should choose us.