We are currently launching our brand new Care Plus At Home service in Shrewsbury!
Our care and support services enable people to remain active and independent. Our main aim is to make a difference. This means personalised care, wellbeing and support services helping people to fulfil their potential.
We are looking to build a new team of Care Plus At Home Workers within the Shropshire area:
To provide high standard services that support and assist people to achieve maximum independence by meeting daily living and personal requirements as set in the person care and support plan, taking into consideration the individual preferences and cultural context.
To work with other members of the Care Plus team to provide a high quality and effective service which demonstrates value for money.
Experience and Qualifications:
A good understanding of the needs of older people and a desire to make a difference
Commitment to undertake mandatory and enhanced/specialist training.
Driving Licence and transport - required
We may expect a lot from our people, but we give plenty in return too. Work with us and you can expect a generous employment package, including:
• 30 days’ holiday each year, including bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
• Above-average pay for the care sector - NVQ 2 / Care Certificate is required
• Free uniform
• Contributory pension scheme
• Supportive appraisal and development scheme
• Recognition of your status as a care professional
• Chance to work in a growing organisation, with plenty of career development opportunities
• Excellent training opportunities