The Governors are looking to appoint a two dedicated, inspirational and highly effective teachers to join our committed team in KS1/KS2. This post would suit both experienced teachers looking to broaden their knowledge and NQT’s looking to begin their career in a supportive school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Keeps children at the heart of Teaching and Learning.
• Is passionate and hardworking.
• Is an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of pupil and staff achievements, attainment and behaviour.
• Has high expectations and is committed to raising standards through inspiring and motivating all pupils.
• Has the proven ability to build solid relationships based on mutual trust and clear boundaries, resulting in excellent behaviour management including those pupils displaying challenging behaviour.
• Has strong interpersonal skills.
• Is flexible, committed to our school and willing to take a full part in the life of our school community.
We are able to offer the successful candidate:
• A warm, welcoming environment within a large 2 form entry Primary School,
• Scope to innovate,
• Support to take the initiative,
• Continuing professional development to move to the next stage in your career.
Closing date set to facilitate a start date of September 2018. School visits are encouraged, please come and visit us to see our happy and welcoming environment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you are invited for an interview you will be contacted by the school. For feedback on your application, please contact the school directly.