This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group. With 14,000 properties, a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
The role of the Lead Infrastructure Engineer is to create an environment based on stability, integrity and the efficient operation of the organisations in-house IT Infrastructure that ultimately supports the core organisational functions. This can be achieved as a result of planning, implementing and supporting all infrastructure areas including computing, storage, network and key related services and applications. In addition, the role will seek to support and maintain all technical services for the Group’s infrastructure, applications, data protection and telephony system.
• Ensure smooth and reliable operations of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes
• Design a strategy for new applications, enhancements to existing applications, software and operating systems after gauging effectiveness of existing systems
• Deploy company LAN/WAN and wireless networks, including servers, virtualisation, storage, routers, firewalls and other related hardware
• Provide technical expertise to the IT Team, covering all areas of technology, with a particular focus on networking security and desktop support
• Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures for network administration, usage and disaster recovery Experience/Qualification Required
• Certified Citrix professional
• Microsoft Certified professional
• Proven experience in overseeing design, development and implementation of infrastructure components
• Working knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, SAN, LAN, WAN, Networking, WLAN, Exchange, Systems Centre, Veeam and Meraki WIFI
• Considerable experience with systems planning, security principles and network capacity planning
What’s on offer
• Salary circa £55,000
• Attractive DB/DC Pension schemes
• Health Cash Plan
• Flexible working arrangements
This is an exciting time to join the IT team as they will be leading the digital transformation programme and you will also play a vital role in supporting us in achieving our vision.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, whilst we work hard, we offer an attractive range of benefits and encourage everyone to grow with us. We welcome applicants from all sections of the communities we work in.
If you are interested in this position please apply via our website and include a CV, detailing in the cover letter how you meet the person specification.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.