Support Workers Ref: LDS/796
£16,330 - £17,600 per annum (pro rata for part time hours)
Various hours available
York Supported Living
Shifts to be worked over 5 days including include evenings, weekends, bank holidays, long shifts and occasional sleep-ins. Sleep-ins are in addition to contracted hours.
We are looking for Support Workers to provide support to our clients with learning disabilities in our York and Easingwold services. We don’t ask for experience but we look for the right skills and ability.
You will be working with numerous clients within the York and Easingwold services who have varying needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health issues and challenging behaviour. You will be enabling the clients to access social activities, provide occasional assistance with personal care as well as support with budgeting, finances, relationships, independence and domestic duties. The project supports clients across the city of York and the area of Easingwold, therefore it is essential that candidates understands there will be a requirement for them to travel from client to client whether this be by own vehicle, bicycle or public transport.
At St. Anne's, we want to reward our employees for their hard work. Employee benefits include;
- Competitive rate of pay
- Sector-generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- A minimum of 20 days annual leave rising to a maximum of 25 days plus notified statutory holidays
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Scheme with hundreds of discounts at major retailers such as John Lewis, Argos and Boots
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous opportunities for career development
- Flexible working opportunities (where applicable) after successful completion of probation period
As part of the application please contact Rachel Alcock on 07970 802447 before completing the application form.
Once you have spoken to Rachel, please click apply to start your application.
Advertised in unison with Make Care Matter http://makecarematter.co.uk/