- Using park buggies to deliver various items to accommodation, such as toilet role and cleaning supplies
- Collecting boxes of dirty linen and delivering these for cleaning
- Assisting the Housekeeping team move bulky and heavy items around the park, where needed
- Deliver boxes of clean linen to holiday accommodation
An exciting new opportunity within the Housekeeping team has become available at the stunning Mullion Cove Coastal Retreat. The new Laundry Delivery Assistant will be responsible for the collection and delivery of linen to all guest accommodation within the resort.
The role will entail using the park buggies to collect dirty linen to accommodation, and deliver fresh linen and various other items where needed. Due to the use of buggies, a full UK driving license is essential, and physical fitness is key due to the physical nature of the role.
This is a seasonal role, working part time. This will usually be based around our main changeover days; Monday and Friday, however may occasionally include weekends, so flexibility is required.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Housekeeping roles within the Helston area
What experience you will need
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential
What skills you will need
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise tasks
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
- Good level of fitness due to the physical nature of the role
- Full UK driving license is essential due to the use of buggies
What we offer
- Job specific Darwin Academy training including Manual Handling and Health and Safety
- Full uniform provided
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in various company restaurants and facilities