Simply Education are looking for supply teachers in the Blackbird Leys area.
Over the last year Simply Education have developed strong relationships with schools in the Blackbird Leys area. We are working with a number of primary schools in this area who need assistance with day to day supply as well as short and long term cover.
We are seeking Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified teachers who are looking for supply roles within the area. The candidate must have strong behaviour management and be able to hit the ground running and make an instant impact within the classroom.
You will need to meet the following requirements;
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Demonstrate your previous working experiences within primary schools
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to provide a high standard of behaviour management
- Be able to follow the set national curriculum guidelines
- Have a Passion for teaching and education
- An all-round strong work ethic
- Demonstrate strong communication skills whilst teaching.
In return, working for Simply Education will provide you with many benefits.
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via the phone.
- Competitive rates of pay; these can be further discussed at interview
- CPD and a range of courses continually available to further your training- this includes both face to face and online courses
- Support from our Education Development managers
- Minimal administration; we do not require the completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS verifications for all of your bookings
- An online diary of bookings; this includes school directions, car park notes etc
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to complete a full application check with safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS/CRB check, this is part of our safer recruitment policy. All offers of work are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, or require any further information, please do get in contact with Kealie on (phone number removed). We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to receiving your application