Junior Sales Support / Office Administrator
Job Title: Junior Sales Support / Administrator
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 (Depending on Experience)
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing / Stockholding
Job Reference: JWTU1321
Do you have exceptional Administration Skills, looking to progress your experience in a well-established business?
Do you thrive in a consistently busy environment, and have the ability to provide support to sales team with all admin duties?
Do you enjoy working over the telephone?
If so to all the above, please apply for this opportunity ASAP!!!
Salary - £15,000 - £16,000 depending on level of experience
20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: 08:30am - 5:00pm
Car Parking Facilities
* Support the wider functions of the office
* Receiving and processing orders from customers via telephone, fax or email
* Sales order processing
* Planning and Liaising with external transport companies regarding estimated delivery of orders.
* Answering the telephone and directing calls
* Support & liaison to Sales executive
* Updating, Maintaining and filing paperwork in customers' files.
* Setting up new Customer Accounts - Credit checks
* Check export documents and send to relevant parties
* Ensure that all delivery paper work is turned around within time scale
* All paperwork filed correctly and saved in correct files on system
Required Skills & Experience:
* Experience in data entry
* Excellent communicator
* Excellent understanding of effective stock management
* Advanced system skills (Excel, Word)
* Good planning, organisation skills and excellent communicator
* Analytical thinking
* Excellent time management skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams - Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website