My client, a global giant within the Travel industry, is looking for an Senior Recruiter to join their team in London on a 5-month contract initially.
Your Daily Impact:
* Work closely with leadership from 1st line managers to European director level to drive cutting edge recruiting strategies for mass recruitment and multilingual profiles
* Develop, communicate, and drive a simplified recruiting process to create a world class candidate/hiring manager experience
* Ability to recruit against roles that can come in waves and have languages requirements and that will have a direct impact on our end customers' satisfaction & experiences
* Work directly/partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to drive diversity within our organization
What You're Good At:
* Working with a sense of urgency whist maintaining accuracy
* Providing data & weekly updates to all of the hiring managers you support
* Ability to generate a continuous pipeline for active and passive candidates through various recruiter tools
* Regularly manage a req load of 15-20 reqs
* Bringing new ideas to a collaborative recruiting team
* Ability to drive hiring managers & teams to decisions in a timely manner
* Solid recruiting experience in a high volume, high growth environment, working face to face with hiring managers. Any experience of working with customer service departments or sales would be a bonus!
* Proven ability to handle large number of requisitions at once, at various stages and levels of complexity.
* Familiarity with social networking platforms and social recruiting strategies
* Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
* Ability to prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations and drive the hiring process while delivering expert support and results
* Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale optimal workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.