We're looking for a Creative Studio Manager at GAMA Healthcare. You'll report to the Creative Director and be joining one of the biggest and most established teams at GAMA. You'll be accountable for the successful delivery of creative projects through efficiently managing the Creative Team's workload.
What will you do?
- Day to day management of the Creative Studio Team by effectively managing resources
- Act as a key owner of creative traffic management for incoming requests to the creative studio
- Effectively manage internal stakeholders through clear expectations and regular updates
- Drive collaboration through effective dialogue between the studio and internal client teams
- Contribute to the Senior Creative Team to assign individual responsibilities
- Implement effective project controls which increase productivity and probability of successful project delivery
- Continually improve the design and creative processes
- Oversee the teams project management system
What will you need?
- Proven success leading teams in the design industry
- Engaging communication style
- Breadth of experience across print and digital design
- Knowledge of web and app design and development
- Experience using project management tools and asset management systems
- Experience with agency/studio job costing systems
- Project Management qualifications would be beneficial but not essential
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance & Health Cashback plan
- Discounted gym memberships
What's it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneurs. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We're proud of our family feel culture and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
GAMA are at the forefront of infection technology, specialising in the manufacture and distribution of revolutionary infection prevention control products and the provision of exceptional aftercare support.
For several years we've achieved double-digit growth and we're not stopping there. We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now.