Looking for a team of housekeepers to work in a luxury 4* hotel in the Gatwick area.
The housekeeping department is responsible for the upkeep and the cleanliness of the entire hotel. You will be responsible for the following:
* Servicing a number of guest rooms to a high standard
* Basic duties will include : Changing of bedding and making up beds, Dusting/ Polishing, Vacuuming, Cleaning bathrooms ( Baths, showers, toilets,mirrors and glassware)
* Reporting of any damaged or missing items to the floor supervisor
* Carrying out any guest requests i.e extra bed, pillows, bathroom supplies.
* Maintaining all equipment and work areas
We are looking for candidates who can:
* Commit to delivering high standards
* Smart and professional appearance
* Positive can do attitude
* Good command of English due to guest interaction
* Enthusiasm to be part of a winning team
* Previous housekeeping experience would be an advantage
You will receive on the job training and free meals on duty.
You will be working 5 days out of 7 which will be 40 hours a week. Working hours are 07.00am - 15.30pm
Please contact Aaron on either (url removed) or call the office on (phone number removed)
HR GO Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client. We aim to respond to all applicants within 3-5 working days