Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Croydon, Surrey (or surrounding areas)
An experienced Occupational Hygienist is required at a market leading Water Treatment Company based in Croydon.
Experience required for the Occupational Hygienist include:
- An understanding of safe systems of work and wider Health & Safety legislation.
- An ability to write technical reports that are clear, concise, factual and easy to read.
- A minimum of 2 years practical, Occupational Health/Hygiene or Health & Safety experience.
- A relevant technical qualification would be beneficial which could be Mechanical Engineering/Chemistry/Health & Safety or Occupational Hygiene related.
- A current UK driving licence.
Responsibilities for the Occupational Hygienist include:
Working alongside other experienced consultants and forensic engineers you will be expected to investigate a wide range of case studies. As such you will need a broad understanding of industry with a good knowledge of industrial processing equipment and held specific responsibility for Occupational Health Screening/Monitoring or wider HSE compliance.
In return you will receive a salary of around £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience along with full training will be provided
If you are interested in this role please apply to Nathan Turley at or contact on (phone number removed)