Residential Property Paralegal - Chippenham
We have an excellent opportunity to join a leading and successful law firm, supporting a busy and experienced team in Chippenham. The firm are committed to supporting their staff, offering a lucrative remuneration package and interesting and varied work in a friendly and supportive team.
Supporting the highly regarded residential property team, you will assist the residential property team on a variety of matters
Your main responsibilities will include land registry applications, collating documents, chasing replies and instructions and preparing title packs. Other duties will include assisting with post exchange aspects of purchase and sale transactions and see them through to completion, assist with all aspects of post completion matters.
What they are looking for
* Previous Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience in residential property is essential (12 months)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Capable of carrying out direction from senior members of the team
* Advanced IT skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
* Excellent file management skills and able to work efficiently under pressure
* An organised and accurate approach to work, with effective prioritising skills