Swegon Air Management Ltd are looking to recruit a Configuration Programmer to join their Engineering team.
The successful candidate will be an integral member to a dedicated team delivering a new software system into the manufacturing businesses across to sites.
To generate and maintain configurations for the business, within the M3 ERP system, and be the teams subject matter expert (SME) in M3.
Responsible for the day to day maintenance and creation of configuration for the business. This individual will be responsible for extracting and reporting data, from M3, to support all of the other areas within the business. This role will become the teams SME with our ERP system and will represent the team at meeting for resolving configuration and ERP issues within the business.
This role is also responsible for training and supporting the other areas of the business when configurations are changed, or new ones are launched
Main Duties will include;
* Create M3 configurations
* Maintenance of M3 configurations
* Collaborate with Designers, production team and Business unit leads to generate and maintain configuration design documentation, generate support logs and document changes
* Analyse system data, and provide feedback to management team
* Generate and design reports, based on data extracted from the ERP
* Generate spreadsheets for calculation purposes
* Work with designers, production and sales personal to deliver an effective configuration for all areas of the business
* Support the sales team with price increases and price book changes
* Become the Engineering teams SME on M3
* Train the internal sales team on new configurations/configuration changes to ensure effective implantation
* Work with the Design Engineers on new projects and support them on item masters and configurations
* Visual basic programing
* Level 3 (or above) qualification to the national qualifications framework, in .Information technology or computer programming is essential and a visual basic programming qualification is desirable.
Experience - Essential
* Relevant term of experience using ERP systems
* Use and application of databases
* Experience of a production environment
* Generation of complex spreadsheets
* Computer programing
Experience of working with M3, training and coaching staff is desirable.
You will receive a competitive salary, pension, life insurance and further benefits