Customer Service Assistant
Contract - Permanent
Location - Shrewsbury
Salary - up to £21,000
Hours - Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Ecobat Battery Technologies operates as an importer, stockist and distributor of stored energy products - we supply batteries for every application. With over 60 years of experience and 16 warehouses throughout the country, we are one of the leading distributors of batteries in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to join the Shrewsbury team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will deliver a supporting role within the daily sales and customer service aspect of the business.
Customer Service Assistant Responsibilities
* Handling customer telephone enquiries and processing sales orders.
* Assisting in resolving customer issues, documenting these and escalating to the Customer Service Manager where these are of a more serious nature.
* Providing product and technical information, together with advice to customers in respect of warranty process.
* Liaising directly with employees in an appropriate way to assist the processing of orders and the delivery of stock to customers.
* Provide customers with help on product returns, invoice queries and future requirements.
Customer Service Assistant Requirements
* Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated, team player
* Good telephone manner
* Extremely flexible
* Able to demonstrate an ability to deal confidently with difficult situations
* Fully supportive of organisational policies and procedures
* Possess excellent communication skills.
Customer Service Assistant Qualifications and experience
* Working knowledge of MS Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel
* Wholesale distribution and motor industry experience essential