Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a recently refurbished, friendly and enjoyable workplace? Yes... Well this is the job for you. We are a family owned and independent hotel situated in the heart of the Lake District. You will be part of a great team, all working together to provide excellent customer service to all our guests.
Duties would include:
- Bar work > Making drinks, serving from the bar, making cocktails (don't worry if your not sure how, we will give you great training), serving and looking after our day time trade including afternoon teas, bar snacks and lunches
- Restaurant work > Serving breakfast and evening meals in our contemporary restaurant, with a relaxed and friendly service, while maintaining high standards and efficiency
Use of EPOS till system would be useful, experience in the industry with confidence in the hospitality environment would be even better, but a willingness to work hard, be reliable and have the right attitude will always win us over.
Great flexibility to work as much or as little as you like, with competitive rates of pay from £7.50 - £8.00 per hour depending on age and experience. You wont just be a number at Hillthwaite, and we reward hard work! Come be part of a friendly team and apply below if you think your suited to the role.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Closed for Christmas Day
- Staff Meals on Duty
- High quality training and industry certificates will be paid for if needed
- We are close to local transport links and many staff easily commute from surrounding towns
- Fantastic hotel and somewhere to be proud to work
NO LIVE IN AVAILABLE - please only apply if you don't require live-in and can commute easily to the hotel. Thank-you