A vacancy has arisen for a Bar and Waiting Assistant at our beautiful 5 Star Resort, Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat.
Set within stunning Lake District countryside, and home to a friendly Front of House team, this is an ideal position for anyone looking to further their career within hospitality
The successful candidate will work within a small Bar and Restaurant team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent position working part time, variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Waiting On jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
What experience you will need:
- Previous experience within a similar environment is preferred
What skills you will need:
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
To apply, please send your CV by using the 'Apply Now' button below.