Cruise Direct are delighted to announce that we now have an exciting opportunity for Cruise Sales consultants for office in our contact centre in Cumbria! Have a read of the job description below and let us know if you’re interested!
- Creating tailor made itineraries to suit your customer’s needs
- Have excellent in depth knowledge of cruise products
- Offer exceptional customer service so your customers will want to keep coming back to you when they book their next holiday
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a precise manner, understanding your customer’s needs
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- Travel Sales experience in a target driven role
- Must have a passion for travel and the travel industry
- Proven track record in reaching and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills
- The drive to succeed!!
What we can offer:
An exciting growing company, that cares about its staff and will always and put you first. A company that offers excellent progression opportunities for those that want it and believes work should be challenging and fun.
- Competitive salary with excellent uncapped bonus structure
- Exciting overseas educational trips
- Excellent training and development
- Personal development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
- 20 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun & exciting company.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you?
If so then get in touch by e-mailing your CV by pressing 'Apply Now' below.