Service Administrator Job in Poole (6 Month Contract - Permanent)
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a very well established engineering and manufacturing company in Poole in recruiting for a new Service Administrator. This position will be a fixed term contract of 6 months initially but has a strong possibility of going permanent.
The Service Administrator will be responsible for coordinating the activities of directly employed and subcontracted engineers, liaising with customers, seeing the process through from initial enquiry to invoicing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service and communication are given at all times
- Liaise with customers, other co-ordinators and engineers to make sure there is effective cover for breakdowns, services and repairs
- Contact with customers to organise the service cover in sensitive breakdown areas such as hospitals
- Hiring sub-contractors to cover this service
- Negotiation and re-arrangement of workloads for organisation of service cover for service, breakdown and commissioning requirements at all times
- Load jobs to produce working programmes for field personnel and subcontractors
- Check all service and commissioning reports for agreed areas
- Ensure that invoices raised for customers or costs otherwise are recovered as far as possible
- Prepare and issue monthly warranty analysis of reported problems
- Feedback this analysis to Engineering Department
- Provide cover in times of absence and holidays for the Service Team.
- Support will be available from your team leader but you will be working independently from them
- Build a knowledge of the Company's products, including current and obsolete ranges and spare parts
Experience and Knowledge:
- IT skills including MS Office, Salesforce desirable but not essential (training will be provided)
- Previous coordination or sales administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise work load tasks.
Salary & Benefits:
- £19,500 increasing after successful probation
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am - 4pm
- Monday - Thursday 45 minute lunch, 1 hour on Friday
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
- New and modern offices
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to become permanent
This Service Administrator position would suit candidates who have experience within a coordination role, with excellent organisation and customer service skills
If you are interested in this Service Administrator Job in Poole, please click on 'Apply Now'.
Alternatively, to view similar roles, please visit our website.