Interim Technical Site Lead
Temp to Perm
£40,000 + Company Car
£(Apply online only) per day dependant on experience
Boden Resource are currently recruiting for a Technical Site Lead to be based on a prestigious contract in Crawley
This role is a temp to perm opportunity with extensive company benefits on offer
20% hands on Electrical and 80% management of 3 sites, 2 in Crawley and 1 in Manchester.
Candidate should be technically qualified Electrician. Manchester site is a monthly visit once the contract is settled.
▪ Ensure delivery of all contractual obligations
▪ Ensure delivery to meet or to exceed budget
▪ Ensure contractual and legislative compliance
▪ To build and maintain a good relationship with the on site client, to provide regular feedback on the TFM performance by way of monthly reporting and meetings, discuss quotations, issues, client updates, oversee quote requests and develop good working relationships with the service delivery teams.
▪ Coordinate all aspects of the TFM Site delivery including but not limited to: administration of the site - responsible for ensuring site paperwork is updated in line with requirement, quotations are issued in a timely manner, invoices are issued in a timely manner, H&S documentation and contract documentation is completed, site files are up to date.
▪ Manage the billing process, ensuring all business and commercial aspects are managed professionally.
▪ To lead, direct and motivate the team to enable contribution to the best of their ability and maximise their potential
▪ Ensuring financial and operational compliance
▪ Ensuring effective working relationships are enhanced with key stakeholders by regularly exceeding the standard of work delivered and delivering leadership to the account managers across multiple contracts
▪ To grow business reputation and longer term business opportunities through effective client relationship management and client service excellence
▪ To celebrate success and drive continuous improvement with the team.
▪ To develop staff.
▪ Management responsibility for up to several operational direct reports
▪ Operates effectively in a complex organisation where there are conflicting demands on time and resources
▪ Establishes excellent working relationships with appropriate client contacts
▪ Works with minimal direct supervision; resolves complex operational problems.
▪ Contributes to budget planning and reviews financial performance against budget
▪ Supports in the process of identifying opportunities, deploying strategies and implementing practical solutions to best deliver on viable business opportunities
▪ Other management and operational duties that may be required from time to time
Please contact Millie Platts for further information