Social Workers (HCPC) - Notifications for Future Opportunities

£25,000 - £50,000 yearly
  • Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
  • London, Greater London, England
  • 06 Mar, 2018
Full Time Health Care

Job Description

If you haven’t seen the Social Worker role that’s right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, Theatres and Allied Health opportunities.

Coming from outside the UK?

In order to live and work as a Social Worker in the United Kingdom; there are two essential legal requirements:
(1) your UK professional registration, and (2) your eligibility to undertake employment in the UK.

You must hold valid HCPC registration to be considered for Social Worker posts in the UK; employers are very unlikely to consider an applicant who is not either registered or in the final stage of registration.
For information on registration with the HCPC click HERE.

If you hold a non-European Economic Area (EEA) passport not endorsed with permission to undertake employment you would need to explore your options with regard to eligibility to undertake employment in the United Kingdom.
There has been a dramatic reduction in the amount of UK employers able to offer non-EEA nationals a Certificate of Sponsorship (work permit) making the situation increasingly difficult. This is a decision of UK Visas and Immigration and not individual employers.

Is your current CV showing you in the best possible light?

To make your skills and experience stand out from the rest, we have recently partnered with compliance company Jarrodean Solutions to manage our CV formatting and preparation.
You can start your registration process with us by submitting your Medic International CV data in their recommended format (there is no charge to you for this) via our bespoke CV Creator.

Please feel free to contact us with any other questions, and you may like to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.