We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy team at their Adult Acute facility based in Altrincham, a pleasant and leafy southern suburb of Manchester.
There are full-time and part-time posts, (enhancements for night duty)
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care in the UK, dedicated to improving patients' health and wellbeing by offering a high standard of services, and delivering programmes of care that are tailored to patient’s specific needs.
The hospital has residential facilities for 50 patients as well as busy day care and outpatient services, who supply treatment for depression, anxiety and addictions.
A Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Minimum of six months' relevant post-registration clinical experience.
In addition to the salary and excellent career development opportunities, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all our current Mental Health vacancies, click HERE.
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.