Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands; we are seeking a committed and experienced Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse to join their Community Mental Health Team.
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week, with opportunity for optional overtime.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbour town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
Our client delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients with mental illnesses in the hospital complex, while also supporting people in the wider community.
You will work closely with Medical colleagues providing care and support to adults aged primarily over the age of 65.
With your own caseload and working as part of the team, you will help support and provide services to the memory clinic service on island assisting with specialist testing leading to potential diagnoses of dementia.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC Registration.
- Two years current Band 5 Community and/or Older Adult Mental Health experience.
- Completion of Mentorship qualification.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary
- A £10,000 bonus scheme paid over four years; £1,000 at completion of one and three years service and £4,000 at two and four years.
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- A relocation package and on-site Staff Accommodation or subsidised rental accommodation provided.
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an overall summary of all Medic Mental Health jobs click HERE and for all current Guernsey roles click HERE.
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.