We are seeking a dedicated and committed Dietician to join our clients MDT working within their adolescent eating disorder inpatient and day care services.
You will primarily be responsible for the nutritional assessment and treatment of all eating disorders patients. You will also be an active member of an established, committed and energetic team, participating in the on going development of the service and clinical governance issues.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care in the UK, dedicated to improving patients' health and wellbeing by offering a high standard of services, and delivering programmes of care that are tailored to patient’s specific needs.
The hospital has residential facilities for 50 patients as well as busy day care and outpatient services, who supply treatment for depression, anxiety and addictions.
Qualified Dietitian with full HCPC registration.
Previous eating disorders experience is essential
Experience in tube feeding would also be a benefit.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
In addition to the salary and excellent career development opportunities, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Dietitian role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all our current Dietitian vacancies click HERE, and for all Mental Health vacancies, click HERE.
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.