I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Microsoft Partner in the UK. If you are looking for a new challenging working for a company who are going through a very exciting period of growth this shouldn't be missed. My client is looking to offer continued career progression with training and the opportunity to gain Microsoft Certifications. This is an exciting role offering you an excellent salary and benefit package.
A highly regarded Microsoft Partner are in the process of expanding their highly motivated and skilled Dynamics 365CE (CRM) team. My client has the experience of working with some of the biggest brands nationally and internationally. This is a very exciting time for my client with continued growth and the ambition to become the best Dynamics Partner in the channel.
* Good experience of Dynamics CRM 2016/ D365CE
* Ability to manage clients' expectations and requirements
* Able to communicate at all levels of an organisation
* Excellent documentation skills important
* Previous Dynamics CRM/ D365CE implementation experience
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Microsoft certifications would be a bonus (training provided)
* Career driven individual with a passion for CRM
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within the Dynamics CRM world. You will be working on a number of Greenfield project throughout the UK with continued training keeping your industry knowledge current. My client are always looking to be innovative and at the forefront of the tech industry and this is backed with a lot of investment