Prestige Nursing + Care are seeking, full time caring and committed Home Care Assistants to deliver specialised care and support to our elderly Clients in Leeds.
You will work Short Visits on a one to one basis, short visits range from 15 minutes up to 1 hour as this allows enough time to carry out specific, time limited tasks or to check in on your Client.
Visits will alternate due to our Clients ever changing needs, we believe alternating visits enables our employees to remain engaged throughout working and supports the work culture.
We care and support Clients with various needs, such as: Complex nursing needs, support with dementia, neurological conditions, support with brain and spinal injuries. We are looking for Home Care Assistants who can build positive relationships with a range of clients and their families as we understand the importance that we play in their lives.
In return for your hard work and dedication, your benefits will include:
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working
- Video link interviews available
- Ongoing training and development (Online eLearning modules)
- Weekly pay
- Accrued annual leave
- Working with a local team at a branch
- Employee Assistance programme 24/7 365 days a year (confidential support)
- The greatest benefit of all is making a difference everyday to your Clients, knowing you have a rewarding career.
What we are looking for from you:
- ONE year of UK care experience within the last TWO years
- Able to provide x2 satisfactory, professional references
- UK driving licence and access to own vehicle is Essential.
- A knowledge of complex care would be an advantage - If not, full online training will be provided.
- A caring, compassionate nature and enthusiastic about providing the highest level of care.
- Rate of pay:
- £9:00 - £12:70
- Provide personal care and support
- Understand the care and support of your Clients
- To undertake tasks details in your Clients care plan, using a person-centred approach
- Provide input into the care and support plans of each of your clients by regularly reporting to your Field Supervisor
- Assist your Clients getting up in a morning and going to bed at night
- Administer medication as detailed in your Clients Medication Care Needs Assessment
- To prepare meals and drinks, being aware of your Clients choice, likes/dislikes, nutritional needs, and cultural requirements
- To provide general household domestic duties, including laundry
- Support the Client to maintain contact with their friends and Families
- To ensure the environment is safe, whilst respecting your Clients choice and rights.
Recording and Reporting:
- To maintain detailed accurate records in respect of care and medication support given
- To regularly read your Clients care and support plans, acknowledging changes
- Protect confidential information
- To recognise the signs of abuse and immediately report abuse or suspected abuse to your Manager, this also includes any complaints from your Client.
Are you naturally caring and compassionate?
Are you seeking a rewarding and varied career in care?..... click apply for full job details