HM1058 - AV Installation Engineer - Based Surrey
Basic salary up to £30,000 plus Van, Mobile, Laptop and plus excellent benefits
Candidates must have a Full, Driving Licence and live within a commutable distance of your area Surrey, London, and the South East
Due to the continued success, my client is now looking for an additional AV Installation Engineer with a high-end Residential Installation background,
You will be joining a growing, dynamic business in an exciting industry where you can further develop your skills and career with a view to leading your own team.
This role requires an enthusiastic, motivated "hands on" AV Installation Engineer, with excellent communication skills, written and spoken, to deliver a wide range of exciting residential technology projects.
Candidate and Duties
* Experience installing Control4 and Crestron Control Systems, Lutron would be highly beneficial
* Worked on bespoke home cinema installations
* Carry out client service calls and maintenance visits
* Proven experience with high-end residential installations of audio visual (AV) systems
* Experience with various low-voltage cables types including, but not limited to category, coaxial and fibre.
* Using power tools (drills, multi-cutters etc.) and practical installation experience essential
* System setup and programming inc. IP/LAN networking and Wi-Fi, would be beneficial
* Motivate and manage yourself and prioritise day to day jobs and project manage
* Demonstrate leadership qualities to work with internal and external contract staff
* Running, managing, and terminating low-voltage cabling (category 6, 6A, coaxial, speaker, fibre) within patch panels
* Follow AV schematics to build racks to an exceptional standard
* Work closely with various project managers to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and to a quality high standard
* On-site commissioning of projects and systems including full demonstrations to clients and their families
* Any knowledge of computer networking, JIRA, CAD, SketchUp, InDesign Composer and Excel would be an advantage, but not essential