The fostering landscape has changed, what was once recognised as voluntary role with no payment other than the reimbursements of expenses is now something that can be considered as a rewarding and professional career with ongoing training and development along with generous payments.
With fostering being properly recognised and rewarded, it allows for more people to look into taking up a long lived ambitions to help children in need as a foster carer. There are many great Foster Carers out there that have been able to make this their career - could you?
We offer full training to our Foster Carers so you do not need to have done this before and you will also be provided with your own personal Social Worker to support and guide you throughout your journey.
To foster with us there are a few essential points
* You have a passion for providing care and support to children and young people
* You don't have a police record for violence or for any offences towards children
* You have at least one spare bedroom
* You are happy to attend various training and support group meetings
* You have gained some form of child care experience, not necessarily with your own children
* You do not have a dog that is listed on the Dangerous Dogs Register
We will call through to all applicants to make sure you are given the right information to allow you decide if you feel this is a career that you would like to progress with, however if you would like to chat before hand please feel free to give us call and ask for either Claire or Cathy