Literacy Support -
A small, inclusive primary school in Barnsley is looking for somebody to join the vision that they are promoting to the local community. They strongly believe in providing a stimulating environment for all pupils, where they can achieve to their fullest potential, to ensure they can contribute positively to society. The school focuses on ensuring that pupils understand what they are being taught also strengthening skills they have already obtained. Staff members work closely with the SLT team; this allows all their staff team to have the same vision for constant improvement.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who:
• will assist in raising attainment and progress levels
• is able to support parents in developing a positive relationship with their child and to discuss issues surrounding this
• can host activities which extend experiences and build confidence
• is skilled in supporting children in Literacy to close the gaps in their learning.
• can facilitate small group interventions within Literacy
To register your interest, please apply now or to find our more please ask for Jim Horrocks-Taylor on (phone number removed)