Proposals Switchgear Engineer - Chester
This is a brand new opportunity that has been created due to expansion. Are you currently working as a Switchgear Quotations / Pricing Specialist? Does your experience include generating and submitting complex quotes and pricing for Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear projects? Looking for your next career move? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Proposals Switchgear Engineer based in Chester will involve supporting customer projects from generating quotes through to final close out for Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear projects. You will work on both new products and existing products for both new and old customers.
This will include material quotations from customer enquiries, plans and specifications on commercial and industrial LV and MV switchgear products.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Office based role generating and submitting complex quotes and pricing for Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear projects.
* Ensuring that pricing is submitted to customers accurately and on a timely basis.
* First point of contact for pricing / quotation enquiries for switchgear projects.
* Pricing of all bill of materials for LV and MV switchgear projects.
* Creating a complete and professional quotation for customers.
* Providing support to internal departments.
* Technical customer support during the development of customer LV and MV switchgear projects.
* Making changes to drawings as required.
This is a full time permanent role with a great salary paying between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum and excellent benefits including Life insurance, Pension, and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top and much more.
To apply for the role of Proposals Switchgear Engineer you will have:
* Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear quotation / pricing experience.
* Ability to initiate, establish, and nurture business relationships with customers and vendors.
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment with good IT skills.
* Extremely detailed and customer oriented.
* Must be a self-starter, results driven, ambitious, flexible, and eager to adjust to the changing needs of the organization.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role