CMA Recruitment Group is working on a sole basis to support the recruitment of a Part Time Financial Controller for an established SME manufacture business in the Portsmouth area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the company's Senior Management Team on a 3-4 day per week basis in a role which supports both finance and the wider running of the business. This position has excellent scope for career development.
What will the role involve?
- Provide strategic financial guidance to the leadership team and ensuring the company retains its robust financial position;
- End to end role encompassing all areas of finance. This position will also be tasked with recruiting a finance assistant to support transactional finance tasks.
- Producing monthly management and annual statutory accounts, working closely with the Director and leadership team to discuss results.
- Review of material price, manufacture costs and product margins to ensure commercial viability;
- Oversight of the companies IT and HR functions, as well as insurance and utilities.
- Candidates will ideally have experience of working in varied SME finance roles. Manufacture experience is desirable but not essential.
- CIMA, ACCA and ACA qualified candidates are encouraged to apply but this client will equally entertain candidates qualified through experience provided the above criteria is met;
- Excellent communication and commercial skills are highly desirable;
- Self-motivated candidates looking to work on a 3-4 day a week basis and possessing the commercial understanding and motivation to support the progression of the business will fit well into this role.
Additional benefits and information:
- This business can be flexible around how part time hours are made up but candidates will need to be available to work in the office wherever possible;
- The successful candidate will benefit from an inclusive benefits package including 25 days annual leave, bonus scheme and employee development program.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received...... click apply for full job details