CDL are looking for a Service Portfolio Manager to ensure clients are successful in their adoption and use of CDL solutions, by exceeding our targets for customer satisfaction.
The Service Portfolio Manager:
As Service Portfolio Manager, you will collaborate with both CDL and client business and relationship managers, bringing further depth to the service relationship to enable service delivery plans to be created and executed, aligned with the client's business profile and strategic objectives.
We are looking for a strong leader and communicator who will develop direct reports through coaching and mentoring. Leading a Service Delivery team, you will have individual ownership of the strategic service relationship and oversight of accounts, executing senior escalations and service transition.
Demonstrating a strong commercial awareness, you will constantly review new innovative approaches across industry sectors to enhance service efficiency whilst identifying opportunities for clients to increase their business volumes. Promoting the success of client services provided by service management across the company, is also a key aspect of the role.
What we're looking for in our Service Portfolio Manager:
- Extensive experience from an IT customer service and support environment
- Proven history of delivering customer service excellence
- Experience of identifying and delivering customer service improvements and participating in change projects
- Evidence of strong leadership and motivating others
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Consistently meets all customer service targets
- Experience of developing and interpreting metrics, in reports to senior management
- Experience of delivering service within a budgetary and contractual framework
- Demonstrable people management and customer-facing skills
- ITIL certified Foundation Level v3 or v4 and/or a recognised qualification in customer service
Benefits of becoming our Service Portfolio Manager:
- Top employer for 4th year running
- Flexible hours - core hours 10am to 4pm
- Remote Working - Home working options
- On-site free parking
- Open plan modern offices
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Excellent training and development platform
- Opportunities for career progression
- Subsidised restaurant
- 25 days holiday to start - rising
- Dress down policy
- Life and health assurance
- Pension scheme
- Community projects - CDL100 - 100 days throughout the year dedicated to community projects
- Games room and chill out zone
- Social activities, including summer BBQ and Christmas Parties. We have a team dedicated to running internal social activities such as comedy nights, canoeing, break out rooms and much more….
- Car valeting, Barber, Yoga classes, Boot camp and Massage services all on site
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower and dry rooms on-site
CDL are one of the UK's leading insurance software houses, we are a privately owned company that has experienced continuous year on year growth and we employ over 600 people at our campus in Stockport. We are a certified UK top employer by the Top Employers Institute and are constantly striving to provide our employees with the best working environment and conditions. We have a strong track record in the high volume retail insurance sector. We have spearheaded development in the aggregator, web and telematics space, including connected home, enrichment and self-service solutions. As a result, the company's robust and innovative technologies have enabled our customers to thrive in the highly competitive UK insurance marketplace.
We've built a collaborative and creative culture where we employ agile techniques to deliver our pace-setting applications. We like to work in small, focused groups so you're always learning from people around you and you feel a part of the success of each project you are involved with.
We're looking for a Service Portfolio Manager who can maintain and build on the service that differentiates us, as we enter our next phase of growth! Why not click apply today!..... click apply for full job details