Regional Learning & Development Manager - PERMANENT ROLE - up to £45,000pa
Are you an experienced Learning & Development Manager and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client is leading National Logistics company, looking for a Regional Learning & Development Manager to join our team - This role will be home based but support several sites in your region
Your sites will be based at Epping, Dartford & Ashford.
- £40,000 to £45,000 pa + Benefits
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Contracted to5 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance & Pension scheme
As part of the senior management team, you will be an integral member of a 400 strong warehouse operation, you will be based from home but will visit your sites weekly to design, drive and deliver training programmes into this warehouse environment.
Drawing on your previous experience, you will deliver engaging training programmes and promote continuous improvement through training to each of the sites whilst leading a team of on-site training coordinators to support this delivery.
We are looking for you to have already gained you RTITB qualification in Lift Truck Instructor Training to ensure all site training needs are met.
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the site H&S manager to ensure the operation meets health and safety legislation and act as required in the relevant timeframe
- Provide consistent, timely and accurate reports detailing about training carried out and planned.
- Devise and implement detailed training programmes and training manuals for all positions within the site and aligns with operational requirements.
- Ensure training is conducted in accordance with the programme within timescales, ensuring the continual update of all such material in line with changes in legislation.
- Champion learning and development through professional behaviour, team spirit and expertise
- Ensure paperwork detailing training given is produce timely and accurately ensuring evidence of training undertaken is placed with personnel and acknowledge by the trainee.
- Working closely with the HRBP to support the achievement of IIP and implement and manage the open learning centre
- Train and encourage team to be multi skilled therefore increasing efficiency of the department.
- Attend any relevant training sessions to ensure you are fully equipped to perform your role effectively and assist in the development of continuous improvement.
- Drive continuous improvement
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have 2 years' experience delivering training programmes.
- Must have RTITB qualification in Lift Truck Instructor Training
- Must have experience of Transport KPI's with and understanding of management/performance of the operation
- Must be a natural leader, who can coach, nurture & develop your team, helping them to achieve and exceed their KPI's and deliver on department objectives
- Must display clear communication skills at all levels with clients, colleagues and direct reports
Please APPLY ONLINE, if you have any question please give us a call on Option 1 Manger vacancies, Option 2 for all other vacancies.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency...... click apply for full job details