We are looking for an exceptional individual for a varied and fast-paced role. Based towards Walsall, this business is unique and consistently developing business opportunities. Within this role, you will be required to support the businesses MD whilst acting as the first point of contact for all internal and external queries. No two days will be the same and you will be solely responsible for the following:
· Management of schedules, diary management and collation of paperwork whilst always forward planning and assessing priorities
· Coordinate meetings and updates with all internal departments, organising meeting rooms
· Assist in the continued development of systems and processes in support of the wider business
· Effective management of all correspondence on behalf of the MD
· Expert production of reports and research projects
· Compliance with Health and Safety and ISO requirements
· Continued development of personal and business objectives
You must possess experience within the above listed tasks as well as possess a real drive and passion for the continued development of the business. Due to the location of this business you will ideally possess access to your own form of transportation.
This role would suit someone with solid PA/ Operations experience and isn't looking for a traditional PA role but one that involves them getting involved in all aspects of the business and act with the strictest of confidentialities. There is no reason that this person couldn't long term move into a director based role and such you must have the desire to get stuck in!
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D'Silva on 0 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer...... click apply for full job details