Ford Fleet Management (FFM) is a collaboration between Ford and ALD Automotive to create a new entrant in the leasing and fleet management market. FFM will offer both cars and commercial vehicles from Ford, as well as all other major brands, and will initially focus on organisations operating large LCV and car fleets.
FFM will exploit the product expertise and connected vehicle capability of Ford combined with the global scale and fleet know-how of ALD Automotive in delivering
full-service leasing and fleet management solutions.
As a result we've a number of key newly created roles, one of which is the Head of Compliance, who will join the senior leadership team.
The Compliance Team is responsible for: ensuring that Ford Fleet Management (and its products and services) comply with FCA regulation; ensuring the performance of Outsourced Service Provider (ALD UK) are in line with SLA and allow FFM to remain compliant; performing internal and external compliance monitoring; implementing a robust business continuity programme; ensuring that our consumer documentation is compliant with law and regulation; and that anti-bribery policies are implemented.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective and independent Regulatory Compliance Framework, supported by compliance monitoring
- Ensure adherence to all UK law, HoldCo and FCA regulatory requirements relating to our consumer credit and hire business.
- Provide Consumer Credit input in relation to new products, new business channel and business changes
- Perform the duties of Data Protection Officer for FFM
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manage the relationship with Outsourced Service Provider (ALD UK) compliance team.
- Monitor the library of supplied regulated agreement templates, to ensure that they are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the relationship with Ford Fleet Management's consumer credit lawyers, acting as an interface between the external lawyers and the business.
- Lead and manage the Legal and Regulatory Watch process ensuring all legal and regulatory matters impacting on Ford Fleet Management are captured, documented, monitored and appropriate action plans for compliance put in place.
- Oversee the compliance monitoring of internal teams and external parties such as suppliers, brokers and dealers.
- Lead and manage the provision of appropriate and effective compliance training for all levels in the business.
- Lead the team in developing, modifying and implementing company policies related to compliance matters.
- Manage the Anti-Bribery policy and risk assessment programme.
- Manage Ford Fleet Management's business continuity management plan.
- Assess new products and proposed business strategies to identify and advise on possible regulatory compliance risks and any document requirements.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting requirements are managed and delivered in full and on time.
- Act as the company's lead representative with the regulator.
- Promote a compliance culture throughout Ford Fleet Management, developing an appropriate compliance communication strategy and ensuring that all business, operational and technology areas of the company have a clear understanding and ownership of their own compliance obligations.
- Actively participate in FLA forums to ensure alignment of compliance methodology and to allow Ford Fleet Management to influence relevant consultation or proposed regulatory changes impacting on our industry sector.
- Manage the Advertising Guidelines, for use by the Marketing Department and by dealers and brokers.
- Demonstrable people management experience
- Previous experience working in UK compliance, ideally within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
- Flexible with the ability to roll-up sleeves and get involved
- Excellent communication skills -a natural influencer
- An effective problem solver
- Good evidence of stakeholder management
- Strong decision making capability
- Ability to both manage and coach other
- Working under pressure
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Organised with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise business critical projects
- Strong organisational skills to manage delivery through others...... click apply for full job details