A Family Solicitor/Head of Department is required for an exciting permanent opportunity with a well-regarded firm in North East London.
They are seeking a senior solicitor to take over the role of Head of Family law to run and develop an existing case load. The ideal candidate will have experience of realising departmental targets, managing a team and planning strategically for growth. The Family law department is in the process of moving to paperless working and the candidate will have strong IT skills.
You will ideally be at least 5 years PQE and will be responsible for the following:
- Handling all aspects of relationship breakdowns, separation, divorce, dissolution and financial remedy applications; private law; pre and post-nuptial agreements.
- Managing the department on a day-to-day basis.
- Undertaking fee-earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the firm.
- Maintaining relationships with staff and clients in accordance with the firm's values.
- Meeting individual targets as agreed from year-to-year.
- Supervision of fee-earning work undertaken by junior members of the team.
- Maintaining orderly and up-to-date files including electronic files and complying with the company's policies on file management.
- Completing time recording and other management records required by the firm
- Cross-referring work and clients within the company.
- Networking and participation in the firm's marketing activities.
An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer together with excellent career progression for an ambitious individual...... click apply for full job details