Specialist Knowledge and proven expert in-house departments mean our designs are second to none.
Would you like to join a leading lift engineering specialist that prides themselves on their innovation and their flexibility to meet bespoke customer requirements?
What are we looking for?
Axis is currently recruiting for a Repairs Supervisor to be based from our Dartford office. The main goal of this role is to lead our repairs teams to ensure successful project delivery for all repair works within London.
As a Repairs Supervisor you will:
· continually strive to provide cost effective service delivery whilst meeting all contractual requirements
·proactively monitor and review repair labour and scheduling of works
· provide technical support when required
To be successful in this role you will:
· Be a qualified lift engineer looking to move into management, or have previous experience as a Repair Manager within the lift industry
· Have good planning, problem solving and communication skills
· Be able to demonstrate you can cope in an exciting and demanding operations environment
What can we offer you?
· Competitive Basic Salary plus allowances
· A real commitment to your career progression and development
· A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us….
Over our 25 years of trading, Axis has secured an impressive client base and delivered contracts of varying size and value. Our impressive portfolio now exceeds 3000 units, growing daily and includes blue-chip companies, national institutions, hotels, local authorities and banks. We offer complete design builds of installations to bespoke requirements, such as our Inclinator at the Millennium Bridge in London; as well as maintenance contracts, service contracts and complete refurbishments to existing elevators. We boast a proven track record of reliability and longevity, conforming to the highest British Standards and Lift Regulations.
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We welcome applications from talented Repair Managers, Lift Managers, Field Managers, Project Managers, Lift Engineers and Lift Testers who live within a commutable distance of London.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria...... click apply for full job details