The Cleaning Operative will be required to carry out the delivery of hospital, cleaning and waste. The post holder will be hardworking and committed to ensuring the highest cleaning standards are adhered to at all times. Professional at all times and readily interacting with our client / tenants as required.
· Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and empty waste bins.
· Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
· Clean toilets, urinals and hand basins.
· Suction cleaning carpeted areas and "spot" cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
· Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
· Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
· Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
· Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
Various shifts available.
You MUST have a valid DBS...... click apply for full job details