PepsiCo is on the look-out for a Finance Analyst to join our site based finance team at Leicester Manufacturing, for a 6 month FTC.
PepsiCo is a $67billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it all by tracking our overall business performance, and helping maximise our financial performance.
In a nutshell, this role will provide reporting and analysis support to the Leicester manufacturing sites whilst current team members support with SAP implementation. This includes Managing cost data, ensuring spend can be tracked and reported accurately, and helping to unlock our productivity opportunities.
This is an entry level role so a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with placement experience looking for their first finance role or someone with a bit more experience looking to make the move to a dynamic, fast paced company. If you like the sound of the role and fancy working within industry over practice then this could be the right opportunity for you
- Ensure integrity of data, including:
- Sourcing transactional data to support analysis of current spend to assist in drive for productivity
- Performing recharges of costs incorrectly recorded
- Support team with running data as and when required.
- Support the team through the period close process, including:
- Support with all transactional period close activities
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- There is an opportunity to expand the role into full ownership of some cost centres
- Support with production of reports for performance review and inputs to the finance review meetings, which are likely to include:
- Oracle reports
- Cost benchmarking data
- QCDM KPI inputs/outputs
- Other ad-hoc tasks:
- Data management and analysis
- Support for systems implementation, likely to include testing and data provision/analysis
- Support process improvements
What we're looking for
- Strong general systems and cost accounting skills (ideally knowledge of using Oracle GL/AP/Metis)
- Thoroughness and accuracy
- Strong personal organisation (time management, productivity, prioritisation)
- Good data analysis skills, including the ability to determine whether data is robust or not
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ideally manufacturing experience
..... click apply for full job details