Property Services Coordinator
Salary: £20,520 - £25,080 per annum
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
About the Company:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Cornerstone as one of two Property Services Coordinators in our vibrant, energetic Property Services Team.
As a growing housing association, based in the heart of Exeter, we are looking for outstanding people with a passion for housing and the motivation to make a real difference to people's lives.
Every day will be different in this role, if you enjoy influencing and achieving great results, we want to hear from you. Our customers are used to high levels of service from a friendly and caring team who continually look to improve the service they offer.
Property Services Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Complete the accurate diagnosis and appointment of repairs in accordance with our policies and procedures. Ensure that work is effectively scheduled and available resource is optimised to greatest benefit.
- Ensure that mobile working functions operate smoothly and electronic timesheets are monitored and processed accordingly, supporting operatives with guidance and training where required. Ensure material orders are processed swiftly and relevant documents are passed for payment and processing.
- Support the effective monitoring and management performance of the repairs contractors both internal and externally to ensure works are delivered to the required quality standard, on time and to budget.
- Produce detailed performance and analysis reports identifying upcoming trends and patterns in volumes, expenditure and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain existing housing and asset compliance systems & data bases to enable the delivery of a 'right first time' responsive repairs service and compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Scrutinise, challenge and process invoices and requests for payments.
- Proactively manage customer compliments, complaints and other feedback to identify areas for learning and improvement.
Property Services Coordinator Requirements:
- Good standard of GCSEs - A levels - Vocational qualification to NVQ 4/5 or equivalent demonstrable experience within a relevant or related field/ subject
- Relevant trade and housing/ construction industry experience demonstrable by interview and application
- Construction, Property or Housing Professional Qualification (NVQ Level 5) or equivalent related qualification (Desirable)
- Experience in, and commitment to providing excellent service to customers including the use of feedback to improve the level of service offered
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance subjects i.e. Gas, Electrical, Asbestos, Legionella, EPCs, LOLER etc. (Desirable)
- Experience within social housing sector or a responsive property related service role (Desirable)
- Procurement and contract management experience (Desirable)
- Highly proficient in the use of IT
- Ability to work autonomously and independently under own initiative with a complex workload and in a challenging environment
- Present complex information and proposals appropriately to staff and service users at all levels
- Analyse expenditure and other information and identify and present those in a structured manner
- Work effectively with a diverse range of people
- Develop and maintain good working relationships
- Able to identify improvements and efficiencies (Desirable)
- Willingness to work flexibly outside normal working hours
When you join the Cornerstone team, you join over 70 dedicated staff working to provide affordable housing across Exeter and the surrounding area. We offer a supportive working environment, with an excellent benefits package, with opportunities for learning and career development.
We want to work with people who share our core values: who strive for quality in everything they do and always put people first.
Closing Date: Monday 16th November 2020
If you think that you are suitable for this Property Services Coordinator role, please apply now!..... click apply for full job details