We are currently working with a medium size developer who are looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to assist in the construction, and delivery of 3&4-bedroom luxury houses.
As the Assistant you will be responsible for managing the house building process to the quality standards expected by the customers and the business.
Reporting to the Site Manager. The role of the Assistant Site Manager is to assist in the management of the build process from start to finish, ensuring the health & safety standards are maintained at all times.
· The management and control of direct employees and sub-contractors including weekly programming
· Chair weekly Site/Sales meetings
· Ensuring material supplies are available as required
· Plan and arrange with Local Authority and NHBC statutory services to carry out stage inspections
· Ensure all visitors are accompanied on site in line with the Company Health & Safety requirements
· Ensure site presentation is always maintained
· Ensure all sub-contractors, suppliers etc. are aware of and abide with the Health & Safety requirements
· Ensuring the homes are defect free at legal completion date
· Carrying out home demonstrations in conjunction with the Sales Advisor
· Carry out customer care works
· Passionate about delivering a first-class quality service and product that meets the
expectations of the customer and the business...... click apply for full job details