A leading provider of Education and Training services is looking for a home-based Diversity & Inclusion Manager to join them on a 6-month contract, helping to implement Diversity and Inclusion strategy and play a key role in driving cultural and behavioural change.
You will be joining a multi-site organisation committed to serving their local community and giving adults access to education and training to improve their skills and life opportunities. As a large organisation serving a broad student population, they are keen to ensure that their workforce reflects this and provides an inclusive working and learning environment.
The position will be home/remote-based, with applications welcome from suitable candidates at any location in the UK.
As a Diversity & Inclusion Manager, your responsibilities will include:
We are looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- Working alongside the Operations Director in a project-based role, to implement group-wide D&I strategy and drive organisational change.
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing development of the D&I strategy, working to create a culture that is inclusive and recognises the benefits of diversity.
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the business, supporting and guiding them as they continue to promote the D&I agenda within their teams.
- Working in a project-based role, supported by a team of EDI Leaders, to implement best practice and provide ongoing advice and support to the wider business.
- Experience of working with stakeholders to implement Diversity, Inclusion and Equality strategies across a large, multisite organisation.
- A background in a further/higher education or training environment would be ideal but is not essential.
- Proven project management experience, with the ability to work collaboratively and influence colleagues at all levels to drive the D&I agenda and organisational change.
You will be joining a leading education and training business which offers a positive working environment and recognises and welcomes the value of diversity.
To apply for this role as Diversity & Inclusion Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.