Simply Education work with many schools across Greater Manchester and following on from the busy end to the first half term, schools will see an increase staff including PE, a subject that was particularly busy in a cluster of schools in South Manchester. We are therefore inviting qualified teachers of PE who are looking for short term and longer-term positions to apply.
As an agency we are in constant contact with schools and have been throughout the last 3 months; this has given us an insight into how schools are having to recruit and for most schools this means working closely with Simply Education to provide the best staff at short notice.
You will be expected to be able to provide a stimulating learning environment for all students to prepare them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world with confidence and success. We expect you to be a forward-thinking teacher that delivers theory backed practical lessons that are active. We work with a range of schools across Greater Manchester and we will aim to find you Teaching work in a school that meets your requirements.
If you are a PE Teacher that delivers would like to give yourself the best opportunity to find work then please register in preparation for what we anticipate will be a busier than usual September; Please apply below and one of the team will be in touch to discuss how we can help you find a new teaching role from September.
To be a successful Teacher you will need to;
• Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
• Have extensive knowledge of the PE curriculum
• Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18 #
• Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
• Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
• Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no time sheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of booking, school directions
• £75 referral schemes
• 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available...... click apply for full job details