At Depaul UK have an exciting opportunity for a Progression Coach to join our team in Willesden Lane on a full-time permanent basis. In return you'll earn a competitive salary of £23,108 per annum + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Progression Coach we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Progression Coach role:
The Progression Coach provides quality support to residents and undertakes a range of support, housing management and administration duties.
The successful post-holder will have direct responsibility for key-working residents. They will support young people to move towards independence and empower them to take control of their decisions as well as support how the project is run.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the 'hard' and 'soft' skills required'
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success in the Progression Coach role?
- Experience of working in a residential housing project for disadvantaged young people
- Knowledge and understanding of the principle causes and effects of youth homelessness
- Good knowledge and understanding of Risk Assessments and Support Planning
- Ability to demonstrate clear understanding of safeguarding requirements and procedures
- High level understanding of professional boundaries and ability to maintain boundaries
Closing date: Monday 09 November 2020 at 12:00 pm
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to become our Progression Coach then please click 'apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies...... click apply for full job details