The Fragrance Shop, the UK's leading Independent Fragrance retailer are now recruiting for a Group IT Support Technician to join the IT team. Being the central point of contact for all technical related incidents and service requests, this dynamic, ever changing and fast paced role will provide first class IT support either over the phone, through email, in person (Internal customers) and self-service.
The main focus of this role will be to provide infrastructure support across the Group which includes The Fragrance Shop (TFS) and Per-scent (PS), continually assisting in resolving support requests, as well as meeting customer satisfaction and service delivery demands, across both Head Offices and a portfolio consisting of 193 nationwide stores.
Working alongside the IT Infrastructure and Support Manager, this truly is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Technician to enhance their skills and experience working within a fast paced, challenging yet rewarding environment with exposure to the latest IT technologies.
With the amount of applications expected for this role, we will only be able to proceed forward with candidates who match our essential requirements stated below:
· A minimum of three years' experience working within an IT related position
· Multi-site support over 500 users
· Full UK driving licence and access to your own car
· Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
· A professional attitude and approach to all work-related tasks
· Good organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise workload
· Desire to learn new techniques and skills
· Ability to work independently or within a team
· Excellent work ethic and determination to succeed
· Windows Server 2008 R2 - 2019
· Exchange 365
· Office 365 SharePoint
· Office 365 Teams
· Active Directory
· VPN setup
· Microsoft Office 365/2016/OWA
· Windows Desktop 7, 8, 10
· Mac OSX
· Android, Apple tablets and phones
· EPOS systems
· Cable Patching
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate may be required to work additional hours. The position is based in Trafford Park, Manchester but due to the nature of the business some travel will be required from time to time and therefore will require a full driving license and use of their own car.
What you can expect:
Working at the UK's largest independent Fragrance retailer you will get to work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering fragrance and beauty products in a manner which best meets our customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with flexible working options, early finishes on Fridays and duvet days. In addition, we further offer generous staff discount and an employee assistance programme...... click apply for full job details